b. Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan, 1946
- The Park, The New Gallery, Naggar School of Art, Musrara, Jerusalem
- Kohei Yoshiyuki: The Park, Presentation House Gallery, Vancouver, Canada
- The Park, Institute of Modern Art, Brisbane, Australia [Travelling Exhibition: Centre for Contemporary Photography, Melbourne, Australia; Adam Art Gallery, Wellington, New Zealand]
- The Park, Galerie Gebr. Lehmann, Dresden, Germany
- The Park, M+B, Los Angeles, CA
- The Park, Galerie Gebr. Lehmann, Berlin, Germany
- The Park, Brancolini Grimaldi Arte Contemporanea, Rome, Italy
- The Park, ALP/Peter Bergman, Stockholm, Sweden
- The Park, Galleri Brandstrup, Olso, Norway
- The Park, Brancolini Grimaldi Arte Contemporanea, Rome, Italy
- The Park, Yossi Milo Gallery, New York, NY
- The Park and Love Hotel, Douglas Udell Gallery, Vancouver
- Koen [Park], Komai Gallery, Tokyo
- Picturing Love: Photography’s Pursuit of Intimacy, Katonah Museum of Art, Katonah, NY
- AnonimX: The End of the Privacy Era, Haifa Museum of Art, Haifa, Israel
- Acts of Intimacy: The Erotic Gaze in Japanese Photography, The Walther Collection Project Space, New York, NY
- Public, Private, Secret, International Center of Photography, New York, NY
- 1000m2 of Desire, Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
- Limits of Control, Station Independent Projects, New York, NY
- After Eden, La Maison Rouge, Paris, France
- Prosu(u)mer, Museum of Contemporary Art Estonia, Tallinn, Estonia
- Blow-Up: Antonioni's Classic Film and Photography, C/O, Berlin, Germany
- Diamonds Always Come in Small Packages, Kunstmuseum Luzern, Switzerland
- Typology, Taxonomy and Seriality, Les Rencontres d’Arles, Arles, France
- The Encyclopedic Palace, Venice Biennale, Venice, Italy
- On Watching and Being Seen, Northern Illinois University Art Museum, Dekalb, IL
- Liverpool Biennial, Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Kohei Yoshiyuki: The Park, Moscow Photo Biennale, Moscow, Russia
- Camera Work, Adam Art Gallery, Wellington, New Zealand
- Night Vision: Photography After Dark, Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, NY
- Disquieting Images, Triennale di Milano, Milan, Italy
- Exposed: Voyeurism, Surveillance and the Camera, The Tate Modern, London, England [Travelling Exhibition: San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, San Francisco, CA; Walker Art Center, Minneapolis, MN]
- Provocateurs of Japanese Photography, Kathleen Collen Fine Arts, New York, NY
- The Provoke Era, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, San Francisco, CA
- The 70s, PhotoEspaña 2009, Centro Cultural de la Villa, Madrid, Spain [Travelling Exhibition: Palazzo Civico, Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy; Centro Andaluz de Arte Contemporaneo, Seville, Spain; The Netherlands Fotomuseum, Rotterdamm The Nethelands]
- Paris Photo, Brancolini Grimaldi Arte Contemporanea, Paris, France
- 5th Berlin Biennial of Contemporary Art, Berlin, Germany
- 7th Gwangju Biennale, Gwangju, Korea
- Blue Sky, Galerie Gebr. Lehmann, Dresden, Germany
- Darkside, Fotomuseum Winterthur, Zϋrich, Switzerland
- to:Night: Contemporary Representations of the Night, The Hunter College Art Galleries, New York, NY
- The Greenroom: Reconsidering the Documentary and Contemporary Art, CCS Bard Galleries and Hessel Museum of Art, Annandale-on-Hudson, NY
- Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, NY
- Museum of Contemporary Photography, Chicago, IL
- Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, Houston, TX
- Museum of Modern Art, New York, NY
- North Carolina Museum of Art, Raleigh, NC
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, San Francisco, CA
- Swedish Art Council, Stockholm, Sweden
- Walther Collection, Burlafingen, Germany
- Celant, Germano. Fotografia maledetta e non. Giangiacomo Feltrinelli Editore Milano, Italy [book], 2015
- “The Park.” Fisheye 18 March 2015
- Coppelman, Alyssa. “The Lurking Park Voyeurs of 1970s Tokyo.” Slate Magazine 2 April 2013
- O’Hagan, Sean. “Park life: how photographer Kohei Yoshiyuki caught voyeurs in the act.” The Guardian 20 September 2012
- Feil, Marcel. “The Hidden Viewer.” Foam International Photography Magazine. Spring 2010.
- When Things Cast No Shadow [catalog]. Fifth Berlin Biennial for Contemporary Art.
- Ollier, Brigitte. “Avis aux mateurs.” Libération. 14 November 2008.
- Wallace, Maria. “Peepshow: The spectacle of sex: Erotic Visions: The Body Exposed.” Exit. No. 29: 40-42. 2008.
- Broverman, Neal. “Public Affairs.” The Advocate. 20 November 2007: 13.
- “Kohei Yoshiyuki: The Park. [book review]” D.A.P. Spring 2008.
- Yoshiyuki, Kohei. Kohei Yoshiyuki: The Park. Stuttgart: Hatje Cantz and Yossi Milo Gallery, 2007.
- Corbijn, Anton. [for “On My Mind”]. Foam [Netherlands] Winter 2007: 17.
- Maine, Stephen. “Kohei Yoshiyuki: The Park at Yossi Milo Gallery, New York [review].” Art on Paper November/ December 2007: 95-6.
- Marques, Ricardo. “À espereita no parque.” Sabado November, 2007.
- Lebowitz, Cathy. “The Park: Kohei Yoshiyuki.” Interview with Josefina Ayerza. Lacanian Ink November, 2007: 163-7.
- Latimer, Quinn. “Kohei Yoshiyuki.” Modern Painters November 2007: 93.
- Woodward, Richard B. “Barefoot (and more!) in the park.” Guardian America 23 October 2007.
- “Art + Selects: Art: Under Wraps.” The New York Sun 16 October 2007.
- Rosenberg, Karen. “Kohei Yoshiyuki [review].” The New York Times 12 October 2007.
- Harris, Jane. “Kohei Yoshiyuki, ‘The Park.’” Time Out New York 4 October 2007.
- Camhi, Leslie. “Voyeur in Tokyo.” The Village Voice 3 October 2007.
- Kuan, Debora. “Kohei Yoshiyuki [review].” Artforum 1 October 2007.
- Sigler, Jeremy. “Kohei Yoshiyuki [review].” The Brooklyn Rail October, 2007.
- Budick, Ariella. “Using a lens to pry into others’ private passions [review].” Newsday 28 September 2007.
- Gefter, Philip. “Sex in the Park, And Its Sneaky Spectators.” The New York Times 23 September 2007.
- Genocchio, Benjamin. “The Listings: Kohei Yoshiyuki: The Park.” The New York Times 7 September 2007.
- “Previews: Kohei Yoshiyuki.” The Village Voice 5-7 September: Vol. LII, No. 36.
- “A Lost Voyeur’s Paradise.” New York Magazine 3 September 2007.
- “Kohei Yoshiyuki [review].” The New Yorker 3 September 2007.
- Genocchio, Benjamin. “The Week Ahead: Art [review].” The New York Times 2 September 2007: AR2.
- “Voyeurismo a Tokyo negli scatti di Yoshiyuki.” La Repubblica September 2007.
- “Down in the Park: Yoshiyuki Kohei’s Nocturnes, Interview by Araki Nobuyoshi.” Aperture Fall 2007.
- Badger, Gerry. “Document Kouen.” The Photobook: A History, Volume II. Ed. Martin Parr and Gerry Badger. London/NY: Phaidon Press, 2006: 296-297.
- Yoshiyuki, Kohei. Sekigai Kosen [Infrared Light]. Tokyo: Hokuso-sha, 1992.
- Yoshiyuki, Kohei. Document: Koen [Document: Park]. Tokyo: Seven-sha, 1980.
- Yamagishi, Shoji, “Editor's Note.” Camera Mainichi February 1973: 278.
- “Kohei Yoshiyuki: Koen [Park].” Camera Mainichi February 1973: 127-133.